Personal information we collect
We collect personal information about you from a variety of sources. We collect information from you directly (e.g., when you contact us), automatically, (e.g., data collected from cookies), and from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as public databases (where permitted by law).
Information we collect from you
The categories of information that we may collect directly from you include the following:
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, email address, account name, social security number, and other similar identifiers;
- Demographics, such as your gender, age, and veteran status;
- Commercial information, such as products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consumption histories or tendencies; and
- Financial information, such as payment card numbers.
Information we automatically collect about you
- Identifiers, such as unique device identifiers, cookie numbers, IP addresses, and other persistent identifiers;
- Geolocation data, such as your general location inferred from your IP address;
- Commercial information, such as products or services purchased, content downloaded from our sites, or other purchasing or consumption histories or tendencies; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our websites and applications.
If you have questions about this Policy or our use of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to the Policy
We may modify or update this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to visit this Policy at least once per year to learn about any changes to the way we collect, use, or disclose your personal information. If we make a material change to this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to notify you, as required by applicable law.